Regional Sitecore Architect, Europe
Regional Sitecore Architect, Europe
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 3.000 exceptional individuals operating out of 40+ offices in 15 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
As a Global Platinum Sitecore partner with 13 MVPs in our ranks, it’s no small thing for us to be looking for a Global Sitecore Architect. We are delighted to be able to give you the chance to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative Sitecore professionals working on the Sitecore stack around the world.
Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Ukraine or Switzerland.
What you’re looking for:
- As a Global Sitecore Architect you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader.
- As a member of the global technology team you’ll be getting stuck-in to some of our most critical Sitecore engagements.
- You’ll use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at development lead and architect level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out.
- You have business sense and you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate that knowledge in to solutions that maximize benefit.
- You’ll support our teams (primarily teams in your own region) in selling and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You’ll guide and steer the teams and, if necessary, engage with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be billed to clients.
- You’ll help to solidify Valtech as a thought leader through numerous opportunities to present at conferences, write articles and be an active player in the wider community. You’ll also be able to help build and maintain our network with Sitecore, peers and other leaders in the Sitecore space
- You’ll initiate and lead innovation and knowledge building activities within Valtech and in client engagements too.
- You’ll play an active role in our Global Craft Circle (global community of practice) and will be a natural member of the inner-circle that drives the way we support our community and, continuously, improve our way of working with Sitecore at scale
- You work closely with country leaders and our sales and delivery organizations
- You will report to our Global Sitecore Director
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent and talented people. Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects. Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life…. things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day and to really and truly meet their potential.
We also need:
An MSc in engineering or similar and at least 15 years of relevant working experience
- A proven background in implementing and leading large-scale Sitecore projects
- You to know the key players and trends in the digital industry such as CMS, CX and commerce solution providers.
- Experience with SXA, JSS or XC and understand their respective strengths (and weaknesses too).
- Familiarity with Azure, Docker and DevOps practices surrounding the Sitecore practice.
- Hands-on practical experience in the Sitecore space. You are considered by our technical staff as first-amongst-equals.
- You’re certified and, ideally, you’re recognized as an MVP somewhere in the world.
- Ability to work with dispersed teams in different locations and working with different cultures.
- Ability and willingness to travel - you can expect roughly 40% of your time to be away from home.
- Excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- Note to non-EU nationals: We require a valid work permit in one of the above-mentioned countries
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today. We look forward to hear from you!