Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose.
You probably already know us better than you think. If you shop at L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics , or Levi's, fly with Aerolineas Argentinas, easyJet , or Lufthansa or if you drive a Volkswagen, Toyota, AUDI , or BMW, then you've already experienced our work, first-hand.
We develop digital solutions Levi’s, Toyota, L'Oréal, Lufthansa, Heineken, Philips, and many other well-known brands.
In Ukraine, we are in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv, Lviv, and Chernivtsi. Globally, we are a network of more than 3,700 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant and invite you to join us!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you will be responsible for:
- full life cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
- actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates), and generate pipelines for each position;
- manage and develop relationships with hiring managers (internal/external) and candidates;
- write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- ensure that the applicant tracking system is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance;
- participate in HR branding efforts to position Valtech as the employer of choice, support for internal events.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruiting;
- good understanding of the local IT job market;
- knowledge of recruiting searching methodology, sourcing tools;
- knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- successful experience in interviewing, selecting, negotiating job offers;
- high communication skills, attention to detail;
- thinking out of the box, creative, proactive person;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- would be a plus - successfully closing e-commerce vacancies;
- leadership experience.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools OR remote;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation.