We are Valtech, a global digital agency on 5 continents, 15 countries, and 45 offices in the world.
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise-level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG, and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Lviv, Uzhhorod, Odessa.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant and invite you to join us!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you will be responsible for:
- full life cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
- actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates), and generate pipelines for each position;
- manage and develop relationships with hiring managers (internal/external) and candidates;
- write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- ensure that the applicant tracking system is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance;
- participate in HR branding efforts to position Valtech as the employer of choice, support for internal events.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ year of experience in IT recruiting;
- good understanding of the local IT job market;
- knowledge of recruiting searching methodology, sourcing tools;
- knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- successful experience in interviewing, selecting, negotiating job offers;
- high communication skills, attention to detail;
- thinking out of the box, creative, proactive person;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- would be a plus - successfully closing e-commerce vacancies.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation.
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.