Middle/Senior Sitecore Consultant
Chernivtsi, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Vinnytsia, Dnipro
We are looking for a Sitecore Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- proficient in Sitecore, ASP.Net, C#;
- minimum 3+ years of Sitecore hands-on development experience;
- strong knowledge on OOPs concepts;
- experience in integrating OOB modules;
- strong knowledge on source control systems such as GitHub etc.;
- results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure;
- ability to collaborate with team members and can work independently;
- upper-Intermediate English.
- experience with other enterprise level CMS or ecommerce solutions;
- experience with Sitecore Commerce a strong plus;
- Sitecore developer certification — would be a huge plus.
As a Sitecore Developer within our company you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. This is a day in the life of our experienced Sitecore Developers:
- you work with the newest technologies, including Sitecore CMS 9;
- you’re an advisor to our clients — not" just a developer";
- you’ll work on complex digital solutions for large international customers.The stakes are high, as are their expectations;
- you’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM;
- you have the opportunity to work on multiple enterprise platforms and technologies.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).