Middle/Senior .NET Full stack Consultant
Delivery (Consultants) · Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa Flexible Remote
Hi! We are Valtech - a global digital agency. Now we're expanding our .Net expertise for the new UK project for well-known retail clients. Using .Net Core, FED technologies, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for highly motivated people to complete our .Net team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever seen. It is all about eCommerce on a global level, either B2C or B2B projects. You will be the part of the international team: The United Kingdom and Ukraine.
We’re looking for someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent and talented people. Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects. Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life.... things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day and to really and truly meet their potential.
If you have something to say drawn from your previous experience, or if you have something you can teach us — we are particularly keen to hear from you.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be passionate about developing best in class digital solutions. You will be an advocate for clean code and have the versatility to move with the times and absorb the appropriate technologies at the right time.
Being effective in software delivery isn’t just about the code and we’ll be looking to see good experience and awareness across many of the following areas:
- minimum 4+ years of experience in .NET Software Development (C#), MVC, .Net Core;
- experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban;
- experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements;
- experience writing acceptance tests and understanding Behaviour Driven Development principles;
- experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved;
- experience of team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git;
- possess a good understanding of different software architectures;
- proven experience working in projects where Test Driven Development, pair programming and refactoring principles were applied;
- general awareness of SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure;
- knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns;
- experience with development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki).
On the tech side, while we believe that good people can learn new things quickly, it wouldn’t hurt if you had solid experience with any the following supporting technologies:
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform;
- CMS experience — ideally Sitecore;
- development practices: pair programming, planning poker, CI or CD, IoC, TDD, BDD, mocking frameworks;
- software engineering: Capable of designing software solutions with DDD and SOLID principles;
- have worked in a Scrum team as a developer or a Scrum Master.
As a .Net developer you work on full lifecycle development projects — design, architecture, build and maintenance of high transaction ecommerce solutions for the likes of easyJet, Just Eat, Proctor & Gamble and Dyson. These are full stack solutions spanning Front and Back end with involvement in DevOps. We are early adopters of new technology and the developers have scope to help define the technical stack and input at all phases of the solution build.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).