Middle/Senior .Net Consultant (Sitecore onboarding)
Delivery (Consultants) · Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Odesa
We are looking for a motivated .Net developer for Sitecore onboarding to join our numerous ongoing and new projects
We are looking for a motivated .Net developer for Sitecore onboarding to join our numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, VR, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, automotive, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, FMCG, media & entertainment.The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience with C# and the .NET platform including detailed knowledge on the type system, memory allocation/garbage collection, multithreading, asynchronous programming etc.;
- experience and proficiency in object-oriented design and programming using design patterns;
- understanding of continuous integration/deployment including automated processes using tools like Azure DevOps, Octopus, Jenkins etc;
- basic understanding of performance on code level for instance by using Big O notation;
- knowledge of end-to-end performance testing;
- basic knowledge of running solutions in the cloud;
- web security knowledge, performance best practices.
- understanding of unit testing and TDD.
As a .Net/Sitecore Developer within our organization, you will be a part of the team building eCommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience, and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross-functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).