Senior .NET Back-End Consultant
Delivery (Consultants) · Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia
The project is our internal corporate tool for storing and quickly accessing profiles/resumes of consultants, project descriptions, search of suitable consultants for pitches, etc. This is a completely custom project, without any platform. The basic board has been already implemented by our colleagues from Sweden and now our team is taking over the project for further development and release of it for the global Valtech organization.
The Ideal Candidate
- еxperience in .NET software development (C#), MVC, .Net Core, WebAPI, Razor not less than 4-5 years;
- experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved;
- possess a good understanding of different software architectures;
- experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban;
- good spoken and written English.
- knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a big plus (but not essential).
As a .NET Developer at Valtech you will:
- work in a multi-disciplinary team developing project and giving advice on which tools, methodology and models that should be used to ensuring a high-quality final product;
- spend your day developing on .Net;
- designing and modelling digital solutions;
- presenting ideas, technical designs and more.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).