We are looking for highly motivated people to complete our .Net team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever seen. It is all about the automotive projects. You will be the part of the international team: The Netherlands, Denmark and Ukraine.
The Ideal Candidate
- еxperience in .NET software development (C#), MVC, .Net Core, WebAPI, Razor not less than 4-5 years;
- at least few years of experience in Azure cloud development;
- experience with SQL databases and complex data models;
- experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects;
- experience integrating with third-party service;
- knowledge of Agile principles — scrum, backlog, etc.;
- knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- passion for code and continuing education;
- working and thinking on an academic level;
- you’re highly adaptable, show strong initiative, can work independently, and have a driving desire to grow professionally;
- you’re dedicated to deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- excellent English communication skills, both oral as well written.
- proven experience with setting up and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines;
- proven experience with setting up, building and maintaining composed architectures;
- experience with SaaS or PaaS solutions (e.g. PIM, e-commerce and/or CMS platforms);
- experience with inRiver PIM.
As a senior developer, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
What this means in concrete terms? On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- work closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high-quality and high-performing solutions on time and on budget to our clients;
- work with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution;
- provide knowledge in the resolution of front-end and back-end issues;
- set up the project development environment at the commencement of the project;
- do code reviews with the development team;
- work independently with the client technical lead;
- prepare and execute demo’s and training sessions on the technical solution;
- write technical documentation for the delivered solution;
- do production deployments.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).