Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our extended team.
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We are a network of more than 3,500 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States). Our services include strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
In Ukraine: 250+ consultants in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Lviv, Uzhgorod, Vinnytsia, Odessa.
- 1+ year of experience in IT recruiting;
- good understanding of IT job market;
- knowledge of recruiting searching methodology, sourcing tools;
- knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- successful experience of interviewing, selection, negotiation of job offers;
- high communication skills, attention to detail;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will have such responsibilities:
- full life cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
- actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates), and generate pipelines for each position;
- manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
- write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- ensure that the applicant tracking system is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance;
- participate in HR branding efforts to position Valtech as the employer of choice, support for internal events.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).