We are looking for highly motivated people to join our internship program. You need to have a strong theoretical knowledge in software development (JS in particular) and good command of English. This is an amazing opportunity for people without (or with little) experience to join a leading global digital consultancy and to start your exciting career in IT!
The Ideal Candidate
- good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- to be familiar with version control systems Git, SVN;
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- understanding responsive/adaptive designs;
- fast learning and motivated to learn new things;
- strong communication skills;
- understanding of Agile; Scrum methodologies would be a plus.
- Creating and maintaining working software solutions (core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API and other back-end processes) for our clients based on their business requirements;
- implementing design for websites, developing UI for web applications and online stores;
- collaborating with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements; collaborating with global teams;
- communicating efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and reporting any progress and/or delays;
- working in a distributed team.
What Balance Means to Us
- ability to work from home;
- business trips to Europe/US (when the pandemic is finished);
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).