We are looking for highly motivated people to complete our Magento team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever see. It is all about eCommerce on a global level, either B2C or B2B projects. You will be part of the international team: France, Ukraine.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years PHP web development experience;
- 3+ years e-commerce experience with Magento development;
- working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications;
- MySQL knowledge;
- experience in Zend Framework;
- working knowledge of design patterns;
- Magento 2 Commerce experience;
- Intermediate strong English.
- HTML5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), Ajax;
- ElasticSearch experience;
- research, install and configure various Magento Extensions;
- import and export e-commerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.) from one Magento installation to another, or from a custom cart to Magento;
- build a Magento site from an approved design to a functional storefront;
- extend Magento functionality through custom software development;
- configure Magento to work with ERP systems, advanced accounting systems;
- configure basic and advanced Magento settings;
- apply revisions and updates;
- install, configure and maintain Magento in the development environment;
- upgrade Magento installations to newer versions.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).