We are looking for a Global IT Project Manager to join our big IT team. Valtech Ukraine has a growing cross-functional IT Team that supports Global tools & systems and drives innovative solutions for all Valtech entities over the world.
Global IT Project Manager has a considerable opportunity for personal and professional growth in a friendly team of cool multinational IT Wizards or continues professional growth in Delivery Projects in the future.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of working experience in Customer Service or Project Management in software development environment or similar;
- technical background and understanding IT infrastructure, tools and process (Active Directory, Project management tools like Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk etc);
- proven practical team leadership experience;
- strong knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- ability to remote / international project team management;
- must be able to gather, coordinate & document project requirements & specifications;
- must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on tasks nature and complexity;
- strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills; Exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
- exceptional customer service orientation and related skills;
- must demonstrate hardworking, disciplined character, be able to accept constructive criticism, able to motivate project teams, build consensus, adhere to work policies and procedures;
- must be proficient with the use of MS Office tools, MS Project or other Project Management systems, Atlassian Jira, Confluence;
- English — Upper Intermediate level.
- web apps development projects or ecommerce industry experience (knowledge of SFB2C platform is a plus);
- Microsoft products knowledge (Office 365, Azure);
- cloud infrastructure basic knowledge (AWS, Azure);
- professional Services Organization or Business Consulting experience;
- professional Project Management certifications.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
- manage scope, budgets, timeline of Global IT projects;
- manage internal client communications for multiple large-scale development efforts;
- manage project documentation & maintain related knowledge base;
- assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
- motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, facilitate team collaboration;
- anticipate client needs, investigate and propose alternative technical solutions to clients through internal and external consulting and technical research;
- consistently deliver high-quality customer service;
- conduct performance evaluation of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads; provide input for employee career development planning;
- regular reporting and internal billing process management.