Lead .NET EpiServer Developer
We are looking for a .NET engineer to join our growing Global Team. The worldwide project with a lot of opportunities requires a skilled proactive person ready for new challenges and able for technical decision making.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years’ experience of .NET Software development (MVC/Web API);
- experience with Content Management Systems (EpiServer, Sitecore, Umbraco);
- experience with integration of 3-rd party systems (by API, DB, etc.);
- good expertise with OOP/OOD;
- experience with Azure;
- experience with TeamCity/Octopus;
- have worked in a Scrum team as a developer;
- experience in technical leadership on a project;
- upper-intermediate spoken and written English;
- excellent communication skills;
- experience with EpiServer CMS or EpiServer Commerce;
- deep knowledge of relative DBs (db objects — stored procedures, views);
- expertise with TDD.
As a Lead .NET EpiServer Consultant within our organization mastery of .NET based EpiServer CMS will be your focus. You will be engaged in the development and enhancement of the corporate website for Valtech Global which offers a great opportunity for collaborating with colleagues from all Valtech offices around the Globe, meeting different cultures and personalities. We respect and require dedication, and as part of a great team we’ll often need you in the following ways:
working in a multi-disciplinary team developing projects and giving advice on which tools, methodology, and models that should be used to ensuring a high-quality final product;
spending your day developing on EpiServer CMS;
designing and modelling digital solutions;
interacting with the entire organisation, including the creative team and engagement managers;
presenting ideas, technical designs and more, in client-facing situations;
developing delivery and project plans, carrying out thorough testing of the architectures you design and build.
What do we expect from you?
- several years’ experience of working with EPiServer. We’re also looking for someone with at least 4 years’ experience of developing and/or designing in C#.Net;
- in terms of your education, you’ll need to have a technical university degree;
- You are good in spoken and written English;
- You are a stickler for accuracy.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.