We are looking for a Front-end SalesForce Commerce Cloud Consultant to join our growing global team. The client is a Canadian cosmetic e-shop based in Toronto. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for global players. Numerous new and ongoing projects including global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and FMCG in a true Agile environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- experience in web development;
- experience with SFRA;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, SASS;
- experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations;
- experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges;
- proven track record delivering mission-critical, enterprise web applications;
- expertise with Webpack, Linter, Bootstrap 4, Flexbox;
- knowledge of Mobile First Design
- experience with version control software such as Git;
- intermediate strong English.
- knowledge of ECMAScript 6;
- experience with Vue.js or React.js will be a plus.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant within our organization you will work in an agile way in a cross functional global team to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will:
- implement front-end features using jQuery library;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- collaborate with the global team, and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements;
- communicate efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays;
- independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).