Looking for a Junior/Middle Full Stack Consultant for Salesforce Commerce Cloud onboarding.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud – is a leader among e-commerce platforms on the worldwide market according to The Forrester Wave™: B2C Commerce Suites 2020 report, which confidently continues to progress and follow the latest technological processes and market innovations to satisfy the requests of very famous brands.
You can know them and use their products daily, and our teams are developing their IT ecosystem. 10+ projects are under NDA.
From the first day at Valtech, you will be assigned to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud onboarding program developed by our team. The program is designed to boost your knowledge in web programming and close all the gaps to start working on a real project. During the program, you'll work in pair with experienced mentor who help you to make the adaptation smoother and support real projects.
If you dream of becoming a lead developer or architect in the future, the company makes up a career path for you. At least three trainees have grown to SFCC Architect role within Valtech.
Do you dare enough to the great start with us?
The Ideal Candidate
1+ years of experience in web development;
- experience with Git;
- knowledge of REST, SOAP;
- basic knowledge of browser API;
- fast-learning skills;
- be proactive;
- Intermediate strong English.
experience with React, Angular, Vue.js, and other modern stacks will be a plus;
- design patterns knowledge and experience;
As a Junior/Middle Full Stack Consultant within our organization, you will:
- learn Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and apply your knowledge to the real projects;
- work in a team of professionals and gain experience in coding for enterprise-level projects where the quality and performance of the code is essential;
- work and become experts in cloud services and their APIs such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, PayPal, and many others;
- acquire knowledge of what CI/CD is and how to integrate it into large projects life cycle;
- work with popular JS frameworks such as React /Vue;
- get in touch with browser API. Learn how to build fast and smooth installable web applications (PWA);
- collaborate in large teams, evaluate tasks on which you or your colleagues will work, and much more.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise in technology and communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We'll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants who frequently deliver at regional, national, and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- home office equip coverage;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sports hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).