Valtech is looking for Marketing Automation Specialist who can deliver end-to-end marketing implementation projects covering all elements from requirements gathering through to development and documentation.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience with any of the Marketing campaign management tools and/or email management tools;
- experience in customer focused targeting, segmentation techniques and marketing essential;
- good understanding of XML, HTML and CSS;
- understanding of relational databases;
- knowledge of CRM and Analytical systems;
- customer facing and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- English on Upper-intermediate level (both oral, written);
- willingness to travel, depending on business needs.
- experience with Adobe Campaign;
- experience with any of the Adobe Experience Cloud products (AEM, Audience Manager, Target).
Your role will play a key part in ensuring the delivery of data selections for highly targeted CRM campaigns. You will also work closely with the client and business teams to ensure your campaigns are built to brief and exceed client expectations in ROI.
You will manage the database, customer profiling, segmentation and targeting through extracting segments, managing targeting models and managing data loads.
The role will be based around marketing platform development using Adobe Campaign, so previous experience using Adobe Campaign and a solid level of development background is highly desired.
You will have end-to-end campaign build experience, with skills in using at least one campaign management tool, ideally Adobe Campaign or Unica.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- ability to work from home;
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).